Our webinar on Force Majeure and Frustration in a Covid 19 Context which discuss these from Russian and England law perspectives.
The issues to be covered will include:
- A review of the lockdown regulations
- The principles of force majeure and frustration and how they might apply in the light of those regulations
- Particular contracts that might be affected by them
- Legal consequences of contracts terminated as a result of force majeure or frustration
- Drafting tips to address force majeure and the lockdown
This will take place on 27 May at 2pm London time and 4pm Moscow time.
You can access a recording of the webinar on the following link: https://we.tl/t-tvUE9XrkTL